|• Participation in
legislative initiatives including legislative testimony and
taking part in drafting proposed legislation.
• Representation on State agency committees.
• Representation before the Ohio Supreme
Court through amicus briefs and argument.
• Participation in the agency rulemaking
process including the recent proposed rules on rehabilitation
and pharmacy billing practices.
• Acting in negotiation with the BWC
to maintain guaranteed fund assessments as low as fiduciarily possible.
• OSIA Education Day.
• OSIA Annual Conference.
• OSIA Newsletter.
• Participation in nominating committees
for appointed State agency personnel.
• Providing a gathering place for and
access to a peer network made up of recognized experts.
• Providing a forum for presentation
of new ideas and issues.
• Involved in National Council of Self-Insurers
Association (NCSI) matters and federal worker’s compensation